IDEAS | JOB
IDEAS | JOB
Seeking daredevil creatives to join us!
Other Tribe, a multi-disciplinary design studio from Iasi, is looking for a bold Graphic Designer to join our team. We’re driven by a strong belief: the path to greatness is paved with brave ideas. That is why we have a fantastic time finding and delivering unusual solutions to everyday challenges, big or small. This mindset is the recipe that we use to help our clients break the conventional and stand out in the market.
Now that you know what we′re all about, you’ll not be amazed that we are searching for someone truly special, that breathes design into everyday life, to be part of our squad. This gifted person must be able to see the bigger picture, not just complete tasks. He or she must be interested in understanding the client′s business and its marketing challenges, and apply that knowledge in the development and implementation of effective creative solutions.
Our special someone must have a good understanding of all aspects of design (from typography to responsive sites, to creating pixel perfect design), is confident and motivated, is used to tight deadlines during busy times, but most of all, can masterfully manage his own time very well.
If that person is you, we′re happy to give you a spoiler before we meet: this job is great because you’ll create fresh new brand identities, product brochures, web and apps graphics, advertising campaigns, lettering and illustrations. This means lots and lots of growing opportunities for you.
The ideal candidate meets the requirements below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field with a graphic design focus;
- At least 2 years of agency experience;
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good drawing/sketching skills;
- Advanced English language proficiency is a must;
- Some experience and knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive/adaptive web design, including some popular frameworks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience of building strong working relationships and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team are also essential;
- Patience and endurance for hard projects;
- Full time availability (non-negotiable).
- Salary related to work experience;
- Cozy office, near Palas in the city center;
- Apple working environment;
- Extensive library and resources for learning;
- Pizza, beer, tea and other freebies;
- Participate in current design events, meet awesome people and develop great business relationships;
- Yearly bonuses and salary renegotiations;